Search This Blog

Abraham Lincoln Quotes - 3




  • Force is all- conquering, but its victories are short lived.




     
  • The fiery trials through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor to the last generation.





  • Were it not for my little jokes, I could not bear the burdens of this office.



  • Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.





  • Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.





  • The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.





  • All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.





  • Honest statesmanship is the wise employment of individual meannesses for the public good.





  • No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent.





  • The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.





  • A house divided against itself cannot stand - I believe this government cannot endure permanently half-slave and half-free.





  • Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves and under a just God cannot long retain it.





  • Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.





  • Without the assistance of the Divine Being.... I cannot succeed. With that assistance, I cannot fail.





  • I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.





Click here to see Abraham Lincoln Quotes - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment