Search This Blog

Love SMS Collection 1 (eng)




I'll take bricks & write
.
"I miss u"on them & throw it on ur head
.
to make u feel how much it hurts whn
.
"I miss u"So,beter keep remembring me.





Beautiful truth: Read carefully!!
The Heart feels light when Someone lives in it...!
But feels very heavy when Someone leaves it.!





If u feel Alone,
.
come and stay in my heart.
.
If u think that my heart beat is disturbing U
.
Dont worry I will stop my heart beat 4u..





We dont Expres our feelngs 4 fear of losing
a relationshp but d fact is we oftn lose
a beautiful relationshp by not Expressng our feelings!





I love so much my heart is sure.
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile.
Your loving face No one will ever take your place.





My Attitude msg:-

''I don't havE timE to hatE pEoplEs who hatE mE'',

''cuz I'm too busy in loving pEoplEs who lovE mE''.:-





Pure Heart Is The Greatest Temple In The World
Dont Believe The Smiling Face But
Believe The Smiling Heart
They Are Very Rare In This World





Rain is not only drops of Water.
Its the love of sky 4 Earth.
They never meet each other But keep sending love.
So feel the love of rain..





TRUE FACT :
.
.
.
.
"Bad Boys r Not Born...!
.
.
They are DEVELOPED by
.
.
.
.
some.!
.
.
.
STUPID GIRLS !!





A heart is excitd more whn eyes start
looking at sm1 silently.But life seems
to be more exciting wen sm1 starts reading
those eyes silently.





BeautifuL Thought:
"Living alone is a special
enjoyment when chosen by
ourself...
But hard to digest when
gifted by others.!!





wen i was walking 'alone',

I wished that i can reach da end of da road.
.
.
.
.
.
But wen 'U' r walking with me,

I wish d road nevr ends.




No comments:

Post a Comment