Search This Blog

Theodore Roosevelt





  • The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.





  • It is impossible to win the great prizes of life without running risks.





  • Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.





  • I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do. That is character!





  • My hat's in the ring. The fight is one and I'm stripped to the buff.





  • A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of user.





  • I want to see you shoot the way you shout.





  • Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs.





  • A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education.





  • Nine-tenths of wisdom consist in being wise in time.





  • I am only an average man, but, by George, I work harder at it than the average man.





  • No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.





  • I wish to preach not the doctrine of ignoble ease, but the doctrine of the strenuous life.




No comments:

Post a Comment