Search This Blog

Thomas Edison



  • Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.



  • Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.



  • I believe in the existence of a Supreme Intelligence pervading the Universe.



  • It is very beautiful over there!



  • We don't know a millionth of one percent about anything.



  • Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.



  • Hell, there are no rules here — we're trying to accomplish something.



  • I never did a day's work in my life, it was all fun.



  • I find out what the world needs. Then, I go ahead and invent it.



  • If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.



  • Looking back to those times we cannot, without much reading, clearly gauge the sentiment of the Colonies.



  • I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious ideas of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God.



  • To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.



  • Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man - and I will show you a failure.



  • We really haven't got any great amount of data on the subject, and without data how can we reach any definite conclusions?



No comments:

Post a Comment