Search This Blog

Friendship SMS Collection 1




I
CARE
For
U
Bcoz
U
Are
MY $weet


_,_,_,_,_,_,_,
!   ,_,_,_,_,_)
!   !_,_,_,_
!    _,_,_,_)R I E N D
!   ! O R   E V E R
!_,!





u r 'G'reat
u r '0'utstanding
u r 'R'ealistic
u r 'I'ntelligent
u r 'L'ovable
u r 'L'ikeable
u r 'A'dorable
In short ur name "GORILLA"..





Hold a true friend with both ur hands;
don't let go, bcoz
true frnds may comes once in lifetime.
Thats why i'm holding u tight.
Dont let u go.





Hello,

I Beg 2 Say That I M Ur Frnd &
I M Not Feeling Wel Without U.
So Kindly Grant Me 1 SMS daily.

Thanks!
Your swt Frnd





In my eyes I c a 'friend'
In my thought I felt a 'friend'
In my sleep I dream of a 'friend'
In my heart I keep a "friend"
That's U my DEAR FRIEND....!





Frnz r Lyk White Color,
IT Can Mix Wid Any Color 2 Form New Color,
But
Evn If ALL D Colors Of Universe Get Mixed,
They Cant 4rm White Color.





A superb frndship line.!
" I want you to be with me only two times in my life.."
.

.

.

.

"Now & Forever"





C>come
O>on
L>lets
L>love
E>each
G>girl
E>equaly
dats why boys goto college.





Boy's calender
jan.= rose
feb= propose
mar= gift
aprl= lift
may= chating
june= dating
july=miss u
agst= kiss u
sep= anger
oct= danger
nov= left
dec= nextt.





A Smile is a sign of Joy.

A Hug is a sign of Love.

A Laugh is a sign of Happiness.

&

A Frnd lyk me..

Well dats a sign of
ur Good Karam of pichle Janam.





I can buy gifts but not love.
I an pretend to smile but not happy.
I can lie to others not to u.
I do have many friends but none as sweet as u.





Why R V made 2 WRITE wid PENCIL when V R SMALL
& later on wid PEN
Bcoz MISTAKES
made at dat tym is allowd 2b ERASED
bt not latr on!
Hard truth...





   ;;
c("") Special

BED TEA for u
I mixed it with "love" and "care" of friend
but there is no sugar
BCoz i know u r very sweet





Friendship does not occur with special people,
but people bcom special after being friends.
I dont know what i am 4 u, but U r special 4 me.




No comments:

Post a Comment