Search This Blog

Funny SMS Collection 1 (eng)




143 means?
Do u want 2 know
what it means?
.
.
.
.
It means
ONE HUNDRED N FORTY THREE
2morrow I will teach u 144.





Risk is my life

Possible is my luv

Imposible is my aim

Dangerous is my game

Dnt ply wth me bcz

SMS KING is my Name.





Kingfisher Employee:
sir 4 d Past 15 Days
Not a Single Bottle Has  Been Sold.

Vijay Malya:
Call University & Ask Them 2  Announce Results.





I Like Grapes
Bcoz Its Boneless
And I Like u
Bcoz... u r Brainless
Ha..Ha..Ha..:-
Felt bad? Cum'on yar, Its just A
.

.


.


.


.


.
Fact..not a joke!





9 messages 4 u


1
Hi!

2
How r u?

3
Hope u r ok

4
Miss u!

5
Miss me?

6
B happy!

7
Take care

8 . Bye!

9
Ab mat kehna ki mai yaad nahi Karta.





Next generation child will sing
Twinkl-2 little cigar,
i just went to royal bar,
whisky's rates r up so high,
so drink beer with chicken fry.





There Is Nothing Greater Than
'PARENTS' In This World..



So..


GO N GET MARRIED FAST N BECOME PARENTS.

Think Different..
Do Different..





At the beginning of relationship,
Every girl treats her boyfriend as GOD,
Later somehow alphabets get reversed..





U r a Rose 4All Tree.
U r a Smile 4All Face.
U r a Water 4All Hills.
U r a SWEET Brother 4All Beautiful Girls.





Tchr-How much is 5 Auto Rickshaw + 5 Auto Rickshaw
Stdnt-One Volkswagen.
Tchr-How?
Stdnt-5 Auto + 5 Auto = Das Auto
Das Auto = Volkswagen.





Beauty of Vodka:It looks lik Water!!
Beauty of School:Water Bottles are Allowed
Irony of Life:We didn't Realize This During Our School Days."





My Style of Proposing-
Me-""So you like water..?""
Gal-""Yes""
Me-""Nice you are already liking 61.8% of me.





Why doesn't Bangladesh have an olympic team.??
.
.
.
.
Because all those who can jump,
swim and run have already crossed the border.





A letter by a student:
.
Dear BOARD of Education,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm also BORED of Education..





An Elephant Wz Standing in A Queue..
Suddenly He Turns Bck & Says Something 2 The Ant Standing Behind Him..
Guess What?
Dont Push Ya Plz!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment