Search This Blog

Pablo Picasso



  • I do not seek. I find.



  • Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.



  • It takes a long time to become young.



  • Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.



  • I'd like to live like a poor man - only with lost of money.



  • Painting is a blind man's profession. He paints not what he sees, but what he feels, what he tells himself about what he has seen.



  • Two boys arrived yesterday with a pebble they said was the head of a dog until I pointed out that it was really a typewriter.



  • Action is the foundational key to all success.



  • Taste is the enemy of creativeness.



  • Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.



  • There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence transform a yellow spot into sun.



  • My mother said to me, ''If you become a soldier, you'll be a general, if you become a monk you'll end up as the pope.''Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.



  • I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them.



  • When you are young and without success, you have only a few friends. Then, later on, when you are rich and famous, you still have a few...if you are lucky.



  • God is really another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style. He just goes on trying other things.



  • The genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.



No comments:

Post a Comment