Search This Blog

Funny SMS Collection 7 (eng)




Robber to Akshay Kumar:- HandsUp! Giv me all ur Money.
Akshay- Beware! I hav a Black Belt in Karate.
Robber- Ok. Then give me that too.





That confusing moment in exam,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When everyone is using a calculator
and you don't know why. 0.O.





Two girls were driving 2 Disneyland.
The sign read: ""Disneyland LEFT.
So they started crying & returned home.
(smart girls)





Santa went2 a Mobile Company 4Intrview.
He Was Immediatly Kickd Out,Aftr 1st ques.
Que.-
Which is Most Famous Network?
Santa-Cartoon Network.





Awkward M0ment :)
Ur cell phone ring in a full volume at a funeral.
&
The best part..:
Ur ringtone being,
""IT'S THE TIME TO DISCO!""





The easiest way 2 remOve facebook's timeline from ur profile...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is to Use FACEBOOK on MOBILE...





Difference of Nature:
Two girlz wearing same T-Shirt
Response-""Kamini COPIED MY STYLE""
2 boyz wearing same T-Shirt,Response:""O Mera Bhai"""





Woman gives birth
Woman: I think I'll name
her Neha.
Doctor: I'm
sorry, but that name's
already taken. May I
suggest Neha101 or 34Neha.





What's the difference between
Anil kapoor and a bear (bhaalu)?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anil kapoor has more
chest hair.





RaJni FaCts;
RaJnikaNth Can CoOk HiS 2 miNute Noodles in 1 miNute.




No comments:

Post a Comment