Search This Blog

Good Night SMS Collection 4 (eng)




YOU know what hurts the most??
.
.
The Fact That:
I Can't Say, I Lost YOU.
Because
Apparently I Never HAD YOU...!!
gn





I love hearing rumors about
myself, most of the time, its stuff I didn't
even know about myself.





Awesome Msg-
""You know you're amazing when
people you don't even
know hate you.."" :D ;)
Dats a Big Achievement.. :D :D
Keep it up..





No Matter How Many Times The Teeth Bite The Tongue..
Stil They Stay Together In The Same Mouth..
That's The Spirit Of FORGIVENESS!!





The most painful situation in life is
when we are waiting for our dear one
without knowing that they are avoiding us.! :(
Good Night.





Admit it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There will always be a song in our
playlist
which we always skip
but never delete..
gn





PJ TIME:-
How did the alien tie his shoes?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With an astroknot. haha
---
Good night friends.. :-)
Keep :-)





Your GF wanting to be friends after
a break up, is like
kidnappers wanting to
""keep in touch"" after
releasing you. :D :P
Good Night. Keep :)





Whenever U miss anyone,Look at d sky.
Although U will not see the person there.
But feel happy that U two are under d same sky..





No one comes with ''Clear History'' button,
so you have to accept their past.




No comments:

Post a Comment