Search This Blog

Love SMS Collection 3 (eng)




The scariest thing about "Distance"
is that..
you're not sure..!
if that person would..
either Miss u or Forget u.!





Cutest moment:
Gal n Boy r prayin 2gthr,
Gal- GOD, pls fulfil all his wishes,
Guy-GOD, u dnt hv 2 wory,
m stil alive 2 fulfil al her wishes.





Cute proposal:>
Boy: plz close ur Eyes for a movement.
Girl: ok
Boy: Andhera dikh raha he na
Girl: Yes
Boy: that is my life without u.





Thats lack of trust in her cooking skills.
When a wife makes tea for her husband
& he asks her 2 take a sip first.
Dats not love dammit!





Boy: eXcuse Me
Girl: yeS
Boy: aRe yoU a Dictionary??
Girl: NO
Boy: but should be a dictionary,
bcoz U have given meaning to My LiFE..





Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that
Something even better is right in front of our eyes,
just waiting to be found.





GREAT LINES-
If You Love Someone,
Give Them The Option To
Leave....
But
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Never Give Them A Reason To Leave..





Letting go of someone you love
is like putting ur favorite things into donation box...
You'll mis it but u knw someone deserves it more...





I'll Continue my Love even if my Love fails Coz,
how wud I hate d heart
which made me 2 Love more than My Life...





Hurting Lines By a Facebook lover
-
Doesn't Matter If U Don't Like My Status
But
Pls Don't UNLIKE after LIKE..
It Hurts like HE'LL.




No comments:

Post a Comment