Search This Blog

Funny SMS Collection 13 (eng)




The difference between a woman's argument & a knife is that..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Knife has a POINT !! ;-) :-P





Old Saying But NEW ;) meaning:-
Early to Bed and Early to Rise...
Proves that the Man is sick
& Tired of his Wife.. :P :D





I Found Aaladin's Lamp
I Asked Him 2 Increase My All Friends' Brain Ten Times More..
He Laughed & told
Multiplication Does Not Apply On Zero..





A Boy Needs a Lot Of Courage To
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
...
..
Reject a Girl's Friend Request on FaceBook.. :D :P





I'll play the movie
""2012""
for my kids and say..
""I lived through that""
& Tell Them I was the one who survived.
That would be Amazing of Me.





*Q. Where Can We Find a Sea WithOut Water & Earth WithOut PeoPLe?
Ans:- On The Map..
:)
*Q. Which is The Laziest Mountain?
Ans:- Ever-rest.





Krazzy Joke-
Want To Surprise Your Girlfriend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Introduce Her To Your Wife. :D ;)
hahahahahahaha...





DaNGERUS ALPHABET?
=w
""BCz ALL wORRIES
START wITH ""w""
wHO?
wHY?
wHAT?
wHEN?
wHICH?
wHOM?
wHERE?
wINE,
wOMEN
&
FINALLY
"wIFE".





After watching the latest Vodafone Ad.
All the teen guys are planning to bring
a cute dog instead of Vodafone
Connection. :D :P





Sincere Thought:
""Life wud hav been much easier if
mosquitoes sucked tension instead of blood!"" ;) :P




No comments:

Post a Comment