Search This Blog

Love SMS Collection 2 (eng)




A door knocks twice..
Insider asks "Who's there?
Ans: its me'TRUE LUV'.
Insider: U R Wrong..
Coz true luv nevr knocks twice in lyf.





Great Lines wid Beautifull Meaning:

"she saw my face,
but forget to look into my heart".

"I looked into her heart.
so i cant forget her face".!





Few minutes ago i closed my eyes
& saw u in my dream...
I found u are most happiest in this world,
So, i wish that my eyes close forever..





Truth of life:
"Never play with the feelings of other"
because you may win the game but
the risk is that you will surely lose
the Person who loved u..





"All Beautiful Things Start Frm heart"

"All Bad thing start frm Mind"

Never let the mind rule ur heart

let the heart rule ur life.





The pain is not on the day
of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when u
live without them and with their
presence in your mind.





True One:
Wen U Sit Alone..
U Sit More Wid The Past
The Past Comes As Slideshow..
&
Ends In Either Smile On Lips..
Or
Tears In Eyes.





Smart Proposal by a clever boy 2 a Grl:
""Excuse me,Do u hv fevicol?
Girl:Y
Boy:Bcoz
.
.
I need 2 fix my heart,
Broken by ur cute smile..





LIFE's FUNDA-
If you want to admire the RAINBOW after the RAIN...
Then
You should try to LOVE again after the ""PAIN""....





Wife-If I knew u were soo poor
I wouldn't Marry U.
Husband-I kept telling u,
""U r the only thing I have in this World..""





Awesumest-
No matter hw Many gorgeous
faces u set ur eyes upon,
If u already set ur heart 4
sm1 u hardly notice any1.





I Have Started To
HATE Myself,
Bcoz
I PROMISED Her ONCE That
I'll Not LOVE Those thiNgs whom she doesNt like!:
.
Read again.





Beautiful msg...
If a man expects his woman
to be an Angel in his life...
Then he should first create a heaven for her..





LINES BY A TRUE LOVER:
""May Be I'm Too Late To Be Your First..
But Right Now I'm Preparing Myself
To Be Your Last!!





BEAUTIFUL SENTENCE :
Sometimes We are Only Given FEW MINUTES
to Bewith the One We Love..
&
THOUSAND HOURS to Spend Thinking of Them...!




No comments:

Post a Comment